Friday, May 27, 2005

God Speaks...

i really like these forwarded messages of God Speaks... di ko lang sure kung blasphemous to, but i guess if its effect is good there's no harm on it...


"What do I have to do to get your attention?
Take out an ad in the paper?"
-God


"Earthlings, don't treat me like an alien."
-God


"How can you possibly be a self-made man?
I specifically recall creating you."
-God

"You think it's hot here?"
-God


"Could you imagine the price of air
if it were brought to you by another supplier?"
-God


"Will the road you're on get you to my place?"
-God


"Need directions?"
-God


"Please don't drink and drive,
you're not quite ready to meet me yet."
-God


"I think you're the most beautiful person in the world.
Okay, so I'm biased."
-God


"Follow me."
-God


"Don't forget your umbrella,
I might water the plants today."
-God


"We need to talk."
-God

No comments: