Sunday, June 26, 2005

Joys of Being Broke

I actually wrote this when quite long ago May 10, 2005, to be exact... so some stuffs might be different... nothing changed much for the "broke" part though :))

As if there are =))
When I was a child, being broke don’t make freaking bruises and wounds to my ego, but things are sure are different when you’re 23 and you are suppose to be earning 40% of the family’s income.

So here I am jobless, waiting and taking shots to reach out for a new career, practically broke. well life is sure is simple and that is one of that I guess =)

Well another thing, when you are broke, what you problem is quite basic or was that a downside since even basic problems you make deal with, anyway that is that especially when you have a quite supportive family… well I’m thankful they don’t nag me for losing the job, they are even making it easier for me…

“ok lang yan kuya, ganyan talaga…”

I even remember our youngest telling me, when I even promised her to finance her education.

~~ hay~~~

Well anyway again, so twing araw e madalas nakikipagkwentuhan ako sa mga tambaysa harap ng bahay namin… napansin kong may pagkamali-mali ako, mautal, at parang bumagal ang mental response… so yun nga!!! merong space for self-assessment… I haven’t checked on it for a while, I guess I must perform more of these communication thingies as well.

There are more time for creativity biruin mo naman most of my waking hours… I spend drawing and writing, and it sure feels good for the confidence…

There are lot of time for animes! and other hobbies! (Daming free hours for free stuffs!) biruin mo yun ang ligaya! mula 2:00pm hanggang 7:00 o clock!!! anime! ang lupit!

So yun din for free time… nabibisita ko ang ilan sa mga ka-tropa ko nung college nagkakaroon ng social life kung baga… basta ba libre e hehe…

But I guess what I always ask myself whenever I have the time is what business can we venture in, what can be most rewarding? writing kaya? hmmmhmmm, direct selling? MLM? haha!?? 

Where can these elusive path leads?!?

Tama na nga tong kalokohan na to! Hanap na nga ulit ng trabaho!

2 comments:

feelnoway said...

interesting... hmmm.

gerrycho said...

i hope i can take that as a compliment changing... thanks :)